Job Opportunity: CLASS A Driver w/Endorsements
Local, Home at Night, Seasonal/FT Position at our Cheney, WA location
Do you have a Class A CDL, with Hazmat, Doubles, and Tanker endorsements? Do you have at least two years commercial driving experience with a good driving record? Are you willing to work overtime hours during busy seasons? Do you have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills? If so, We Want You!
Ag Enterprise Supply, Inc.; Cheney and Wilbur is seeking an experienced Commercial Driver to be a part of a close efficient team that delivers agricultural fertilizer and specialty crop protection products to our farm customers. We are a consistently profitable company that takes pride in helping our customers succeed.
Applicants must present:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Class A CDL w/Hazmat, Doubles, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Minimum of two (2) years commercial driving experience
- Forklift Driving Certificate (offered on the job if necessary).
- Clean Driving Abstract for the past 5 years.
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred).
Key Skills and Abilities include:
- Safe operation of company vehicles.
- Ability to contribute to a team approach by being versatile, flexible, and having a
positive outlook in your interactions with co-workers and customers.
- Willingness to work extended hours during peak seasons
- Ability to maintain mileage, fuel, and delivery documentation.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift, pallet jack and other equipment as required.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our customers and fellow
- Present a professional image to our customers through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness.
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 80 pounds.
- All other duties as may be assigned
AG Enterprise offers a competitive hourly wage, (to be determined based upon experience and other factors),as well as a comprehensive employee benefits package.
This is a seasonal position from approximately March through July.
Please send resume to email@example.com or use the form below.